LangO is an education platform for facilitating language learning. The platform features language learning software and live sessions with native speakers (the “Service”).
The following terms and conditions (“Agreement”) apply if you buy a subscription plan for personal use. If you are a professional customer (not a consumer), please see our subscription agreement for professional customers.
The Lango platform is brought to you buy Lango AS, a company incorporated under the laws of Norway. References to “we”, “us” and “ours” in the following are referring to Lango AS. The following terms and conditions constitute your agreement with us for the provision of the Service.
1 Subscription plans and pricing
The Service is subscription based. Here is a description of our subscription plan:
- “Pay-as-you-go”: includes ability to purchase group and one to one sessions. The subscription features full access to our LangO library resources, interactive feedback from your own personal mentor and other teacher’s 24 hours support, Mentor Chat and access to LangO Life.
You will find more information about the various components of the subscription plan on our website.
The Service may be updated with additional features from time to time. Some features may also be discontinued or replaced with new ones. To reflect added value of the Service with the addition of new features, we may increase the subscription fees from time to time. You will be informed in advance of any changes to your subscription plan.
2 Ordering and cancellation
Once you have submitted an order through our website we will provide you with an order confirmation stating the price, cancellation rights and main characteristic of the Service. You will also receive a copy of this Agreement as an attachment.
The Service is available for you immediately after we have confirmed your order. As you may access the Service at once, the common withdrawal period of 14 days will not apply for your purchase. Instead, we are offering you a 7 day free trial period. The free trial includes 3 Group Live Lessons during a 30-day period.
We do not charge you before the expiration of the 7 day free trial period. All prices are stated in EUR, including value added tax (VAT). The price per Group Live Lesson is €10 for a 45-minute session while the price for a One to One lesson is €15 for a 30-minute session. You have the ability to purchase the lessons individually or as bundles. Discounts are available when purchasing bundles of lessons.
3 Duration of subscription
The duration of your subscription is detailed in the order confirmation. You have the right to cancel the subscription at any time with 30 days prior notice.
4 Our intellectual property rights
We hold the exclusive and worldwide ownership and title to all intellectual property rights related to the Service, whether patentable or not and whether registered or not. This includes but is not limited to the construction, methods, concepts, designs, trademarks, know-how, trade secrets, copyright and other intellectual property rights.
You are granted a revocable, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to use the Service, limited to the features enabled by us at any given time.
The software and any third party software, documentation, interfaces, content, fonts and any data accompanying the licensed services are licensed, not sold, to you by us, for use only under the terms of this Agreement. You agree not to copy, distribute, display, disseminate, or otherwise reproduce any of our intellectual property rights.
5 Age limitation
In order to use our Service, you must be at least 13 years of age or, if your jurisdiction has a higher minimum age to use our Service without parental consent, then you must be at least that age.
6 Your personal data
7 Rules of use
You must not:
- Violate the laws of Norway any foreign political entity having jurisdiction over this Agreement, whether or not the foreign political entity is a country or a subdivision (such as a state or province) or municipality (such as a city, town, county, or region) of a foreign country.
- Post or send anything violent, threatening, pornographic, racist, hateful, or otherwise objectionable according to the opinion of LangO.
- Be fraudulent or negligent in your representations as to your qualifications.
- Infringe on anyone’s intellectual property rights, defame anyone, impersonate anyone, or otherwise violate the rights of a third party.
- Hack, crack, phish, SQL inject, or otherwise compromise the security or integrity of the LangO Site, Service, or its Users’ computers.
- Do anything else which could bring LangO, disrupt the learning environment, or violate the rights of any person.
Please notify us at [email protected] if any of our Users have posted anything that you believe is defamatory.
Please include full details such as who was defamed, how the statement is untrue, what standing you have to make the complaint (such as being the person themselves or their attorney or litigation guardian) and any other information that will assist us in making a good faith determination to remove the complained-about statement.
We take copyright infringement very seriously. If you believe that your copyright has been infringed, please send us a message which contains:
- Your name
- The name of the party whose copyright has been infringed, if different from your name.
- The name and description of the work that is being infringed.
- The location on our website of the infringing copy
A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work described above is not authorized by the copyright owner (or by a third party who is legally entitled to do so on behalf of the copyright owner) and is not otherwise permitted by law.
You must sign this notification electronically and send it to our Copyright Agent at [email protected] We recommend that you send us similar information to that above in regards to any allegation of trademark infringement, and we will address it as soon as practicable.
10 Complaints and dispute resolution
If you experience any interruptions or errors in our Service we urge you to contact our customer service at [email protected]. We strive to deliver an error free service to you, but can nevertheless not guarantee than an error or disruption of our Service never will occur. Subject to the error in question, you may be eligible for a refund.