Have you thought of taking up a new activity? Why not try some of these wacky sports with your friends?
- Okay, so 3×3 is basically half-court basketball.
- Maybe it isn’t such a crazy sport, but you only need half a court and 3 players for each team.
- It’s a great way to spend an afternoon outdoors with friends!
- This is animal-friendly fishing!
- You can fish without the fish!
- Just cast your reel into the water and bring it back in. Whoever casts furthest, wins!
- Fancy skiing but don’t like the cold?
- Try grass skiing!
- You ski downhill on wheels, not traditional skis!
- Ready for a sport that involves off-roading?
- Take your truck out on a muddy course.
- Don’t get stuck!
- Do you and your family love maps and adventures?
- Use GPS to find treasures hidden by others in locations all over the world!
- muddy: adjective UK /ˈmʌd.i/ US /ˈmʌd.i/ covered by or containing mud (= wet, sticky earth)
- reel: noun [ C ] UK /rɪəl/ US /rɪəl/ a round, wheel-shaped object on which sewing thread, fishing wire, film, etc. can be rolled, or the amount of thread, etc. stored on one of these
- treasure: noun UK /ˈtreʒ.ər/ US /ˈtreʒ.ɚ/ [ U ] very valuable things, usually in the form of a store of precious metals, precious stones, or money
- wacky: adjective informal uk also whacky UK /ˈwæk.i/ US /ˈwæk.i/ unusual in a pleasing and exciting or silly way